Trade ETFs or the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Funds and
Achieve results like this…
and trade only a few times a year…
Finally, You Can Start Beating the Market With Simple Market Timing Signals – Watching Your Retirement and Investment Accounts Grow Has Never Been So Easy!
Profit During UP Markets and Preserve Your Assets During DOWN Markets!
The tables below provide the trade history for the market timing systems we provide.
ETF Market Sentiment Timing Weekly – QLD
The ETF Market Sentiment Timing System Weekly trades between the ETF “QLD” and a money market fund (cash).
* Total System Return is the cumulative return of the system not including the impact of holding a money market fund when not in the QLD starting from June 6, 2011.
** Total Buy and Hold Return is the QLD Return since June 6, 2011 (no trading).
The table above may not show the current position or last trade of the system.
The TSP Timing System
The TSP Timing System trades the funds available within the Thrift Savings Plan available to United States federal employees (and military). The Thrift Savings Plan, or TSP is a retirement plan similar to a 401k retirement plan. The TSP Timing System reallocates no more than once per month. Allocations and the trade result table graph are updated on weekends. Trading is done at the close of the first trading day after a new trade is signaled (usually Monday).
Real time results posted since March 9, 2008.
Trade Exchange Traded Funds or Mutual Funds with These Signals
ETF timing with these signals: similar results can be obtained trading the ETFs IWM (for the S Fund), EFA (for the I fund) and AGG (for the F fund). More aggressive trading with ETFs can be done trading leveraged ETFs such as UWM (for the S Fund ) and TMF (for the F Fund).
System Compound Annual Return, as of May 2013: 11.1%
The table does not include the current trade and most recent results.
Our timing signals have benefits (and features too!)
|- The TSP system trades only once per month (at most)|
- the ETF system trades no more than once per week (expect 6-12 trades a year)
|- No need for frequent trading|
- Meets TSP trading rule limit
- Minimizes brokerage fees (trading costs) if trading ETFs
|- New signals posted only on weekends (TSP system)|
- New signals posted only on Monday (ETF system)
|- No need to check for new signals on weekdays|
- Takes less than 5 minutes a week to check the current signals and trade with these systems
- Place your trades at your leisure on the weekend (for the TSP system).
- Trade at market close on Monday for the ETF system.
|- Get signal alerts by email||- Signal alert emails notify you if there is a new signals |
- The signals are even easier to follow since you don't have to check the website every week
|- Moves to F Fund (bonds) or money market (cash) when market is extremely weak||- Avoids large drawdowns|
- Preserves funds for next up move
|- 100% mechanical systems||- Eliminates emotional trading that leads to buying high and selling low|
|- Real time signals posted since March 2008 (TSP system.) |
- Real time signals posted since June 2012 (ETF system).
|- Long term performance has handily beaten buy and hold|
You may be looking for a market timing strategy or a way to market time mutual funds or to market time ETFs. If so, these market timing strategies ares time tested ways to time the market. They have beaten buy and hold by a large margin while at the same time providing a conservative signal that allows you to move to the safety of a money market or bond fund position when the overall market is weak.
- Uninterrupted Access to All the Timing Signals
- Instant Access to the Current Signals
- Lifetime Access – One Time Payment - No Recurring Billing
- Signal Alerts by Email
- Easy to Use Signals
- 60 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Pay Using Our Secure Payment Processor – Clickbank – Use Your Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal
Current Members - Click Here to Login
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.